Klondike Solitaire, the classic card game! Play this addicting version of the popular casual game where you have to sort all cards on the field. The card piles in board can be build down by card rank with alternate colors. The goal is to build up four foundation by suit, from ace to king. Klondike Solitaire is one of the most popular and classic card games of all time, thanks in part to its inclusion in Microsoft Windows. So enjoy playing this free online version of the classic card game, all without getting yourself covered in green felt!
Klondike Solitaire Game Tips:
– Always move an Ace or Deuce card to the foundation whenever it is possible. This increases your chance of finding success.
– If you have multiple move options, you’ll want to choose from the column that contains the largest number of unexposed cards.
– The best move is always the move that opens up other moves in Klondike Solitaire. So, if a move option does not set up another move, you should pass.
– You’ll want to avoid building up one suit of Solitaire cards relative to others in the foundation. Doing this generally makes it hard to flip over additional Solitaire cards in the tableau of a color opposite to the “long” suit in the foundation.
– Because you’re playing an online version of Klondike Solitaire Game, you have unlimited use of the undo function.
Also make sure to check out Classic Klondike Solitaire Game and Solitaire Legend Game. You may enjoy playing them.